Additional hours of facility access on wedding day is $150 per hour.
The Knox Photo Bus is a mobile photo booth inside a 1969 Volkswagen bus. Gallaher Bend clients receive 30% off the Knox Photo Bus rental for your wedding reception.
- What is the maximum number of guests you can accommodate? 50 guests
- When do the leaves change color in the fall? Usually, around Halloween is the peak of fall colors at Gallaher Bend. However, mother nature may vary depending on the weather.
- When are the flowers in bloom in the spring? Usually, around the first week of May the flowers are blooming. However, mother nature may vary depending on the weather.
- What do you do about rain? We recommend renting a clear or white tent that is placed on the back lawn. For 25 guests we recommend a 20’x20′ tent, and for 50 guests we recommend a 20’x40′ tent. The week of your wedding, we monitor the weather forecast and make a decision about renting a tent or not. We can coordinate the tent rental and delivery for you.
- Do children count towards the guest count? Yes
- Does the wedding party count towards the guest count? Yes
- During which months is the pool open? The pool is open from mid-April to mid-November.
- What lake are you located on? Melton Hill Lake
- Does the lake level fluctuate or go down in the winter? No, the lake level does not drastically change throughout the year like it does at other lakes such as Douglas Lake.
- What time is the latest that our reception can end? All weddings and events end by 10 pm.